*CONTEST ENDED. WINNER ANNOUNCED SOON.*
A few days ago, I got a huge surprise waiting outside my door. There was a big box with the picture of Little Debbie on it.
I knew that I was getting samples from them, but I never thought the box would be so big and that there would be eight boxes of Little Debbie 100 Calories Snacks:
- Chocolate Cakes So yummy! These are just right when I start craving chocolate. They hit the spot.
- Yellow Cakes Just like a small version of a cupcake with icing, or a piece of cake with icing. Remember the cake and icing part.
- Nutty Bar Singles I craved these during one of my pregnancies. Eating them again was like heaven without the morning sickness. Peanut Butter, chocolate and with a crunchy wafer. *These are not part of the salmonella recall and are perfectly safe to eat.*
- Nutty Bar P.B. Stix Same minus the chocolate. Sometimes you just dont feel like chocolate. Not me, but you and my husband. *Not in recall as above.*
- Gingerbread Cookies Reminds me of the holidays every day. And they even have icing!
- Marshmallow Treats Reminds me of Girl Scouts without the camping. So buttery and marshmallowy. (Yes I know thats not a word, but how else can I describe it?)
- Triple Fudge Brownies Need I say more?
- Snow Puffs I thought these would be too much, too sweet. Boy, was I wrong. Marshmallow and coconut on top of a fudge cookie is the perfect snack any time.
- Contest starts now and ends Sunday February 1st at midnight EST.
- Open to people with US addresses only.
- Winners will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winners have 2 days to claim prize.
- Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter (One Entry for Each Below):
- In order to win you have to do this first to gain an entry Comment with one way, make it as unique as possible, weird, unusual, just keep it family friendly, on how to burn 100 calories.
- Sign up for my RSS Feed. ( I will not be emailing the winners so youll need to know when the winners are announced.)
- Stumble this post and leave your Stumble ID please.
- Add this post to any social media sites like Kirtsy, Reddit, Digg, etc. = 1 point per entry (leave your ID with your comment please)
- Twitter about this contest using @ConnieFoggles. Leave your Twitter ID please.
- Add my blog button to your blog. Please let me know your blog URL with your comment.
- Write a blog post about this contest and be sure to link back to this post.
- Leave a comment on my blog Brain Foggles.
Visit Bloggy Giveaways for more Fun!