Cheerios are one of the first foods parents give their children when they learn to pick up food and feed themselves. Whenever I see Cheerios Im reminded of chubby little hands grabbing them off high chair trays. What memories! I also remember the taste and health benefits of this cereal.
I was given the opportunity to try Banana Nut Cheerios and was thrilled with their latest flavor. It is not an over powering banana taste, but just right. It reminded me of banana muffins. Bananas are one of my favorite fruits but one of the only foods to give me heartburn. Being able to have cereal with bananas, something I love, was a joy.
The health aspects of Cheerios continue with this flavor. One serving with skim milk contains just 150 calories. Made with whole grain, it is also a good source of calcium and can help reduce the risk of heart disease. It is low in fat, a good source of vitamin D and iron.
Win one of three Banana Nut Cheerios Basket! This basket contains a coupon for a free box of Banana Nut Cheerios, a banana tree with fruit basket, bread loaf pan and a set of two cereal bowls.
1. Contest starts now and ends Friday February 20th at midnight EST.
2. Open to people with US addresses.
3. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
4. Winner has 2 days to claim prize.
5. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below:
1. Visit Banana Nut Cheerios, click on recipes and comment about one recipe youd like to try. You must do this in order to be entered into the contest.
2. Stumble this post – leave Stumble Upon User Name please.
3. Add this any other social media sites like Kirtsy, Reddit, Digg, etc. = 1 Point per entry
4. Twitter about this contest using @ConnieFoggles and leave your Twitter ID please.
5. Leave a comment on any post on my blog Brain Foggles.
6. Subscribe to my Feed by email.
7. Fave me on Technorati.
8. Write a blog post about this contest linking to this post.
9. Add my button to your blog.
Lots of ways to enter and win!
This review and giveaway courtesy of My Blog Spark.