*CONTEST ENDED. WINNER ANNOUNCED.*
Fruit Roll-Ups are one of those perfect snacks. Most children love them. They fit in your purse, your pocket, your car, a lunch box or bag. Pull one out and immediately stop tears and tantrums. Now theres something even more special and exciting, My Fruit Roll-Ups.
Personalize regular Roll-Ups with photos, images, words, graphics, and backgrounds. Make birthday party favors, celebrate a graduation, take along for a trip to the circus for your Girl Scout Troop, give as Christmas stocking stuffers. The list is endless!
My Fruit Roll-Ups are so easy to design. You can choose some ready made canvases or use a blank background. Then just add what you want. My 10 year old daughter was able to make this by herself:
(Please note, my camera work isnt good. The real thing looks fantastic!)
One carton of My Fruit Roll-Ups includes 30 personalized and individually wrapped rolls and costs $29.99 plus shipping and tax where applicable. *For a limited time, use the code freeshipping at checkout and get free shipping!*
Win one carton!
1. Contest starts now and ends Monday March 16th at midnight EST.
2. Open to people with US addresses.
3. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
4. Winner has 2 days to claim prize.
5. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below:
1. Visit My Fruit Roll-Ups and comment with who you would give this prize to and why.
2. Stumble this post leave Stumble Upon User Name please.
3. Add this any other social media sites like Kirtsy, Reddit, Digg, etc. = 1 Point per entry
4. Twitter Win A Carton of My Fruit-Rollups @ConnieFoggles http://tinyurl.com/dmmxvq and leave your Twitter ID please.
5. Leave a comment on any post on my blog Brain Foggles.
6. Subscribe to my Feed by email.
7. Fave me on Technorati.
8. Write a blog post about this contest linking to this post.
9. Add my button to your blog.
Lots of ways to enter and win!
This review and giveaway courtesy of My Blog Spark.