*CONTEST CLOSED. WINNERS ANNOUNCED.*
Congrats to Janet F, Angie and JMom! You have each won two boxes of Chex Mix Bars. I am emailing you now and will twitter this info too. Ill need a reply to my email within 48 hours for you to claim your prizes. Enjoy!
Chex Mix Bars are just the perfect for when you get a snack attack. I seem to get them in the late afternoon and late evening. For the afternoon, I want to be sure to eat something that is good enough to share with my daughter. She seems to hear the cabinet door open no matter how quiet I try to be.
Chex Mix Turtle Bars are a combination of chocolate bits (oh yes!), pretzel pieces and chex mix squares. It also has caramel swirled on top. The wonderful thing is that is made of whole grain and only 130 calories per bar.
The salty, sweet taste is delicious. One bar is filling enough to indulge my craving and being portable, they fit nicely into my purse for those times when I need something quick when Im away from home. There are six bars per box and each box has a Box Tops For Education tag.
Giveaway: Three Winners will receive Two Boxes of Chex Mix Bars.
- Contest starts now and ends Saturday, July 18th at midnight EST.
- Open to people in the US.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize.
- Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Leave a comment about what type of snack you like. You can leave one different comment per day.
- Sign up for this blogâ€™s RSS feed. (Only for new followers)
- Fave my blog on Technorati.
- Write a blog post linking to this post.
- Follow my blog on Facebook use the Networked Blogs widget on my sidebar Leave your Facebook name please.
- Follow me on Twitter. (Only for new followers) Leave your Twitter ID please.
- Tweet this and leave your Twitter ID please:
Win 2 Boxes Chex Mix Bars @ConnieFoggles 3 Winners! http://tinyurl.com/lxfezd PL RT
This review and giveaway is sponsored by My Blog Spark.