*CONTEST ENDED. WINNER ANNOUNCED SOON.*
Yogurt is a favorite treat at our house. Recently in New York City, my daughter tasted frozen yogurt for the first time and enjoyed it even more. So when I was given the opportunity to review Yoplait Whips! in frozen form I knew my daughter was in for a treat.
You can enjoy the frozen goodness of Yoplait Whips! easily at home. Just pop the container in your freezer and take them out about 5 10 minutes before eating. Try out these delicious flavors Strawberry Mist, Chocolate, Key Lime Pie, Orange CrÃ¨me, Chocolate Raspberry, Lemon Burst, Peaches N Cream, Raspberry Mousse and Vanilla Creme.
My Review:Â I was given two coupons for Yoplait Whips! which we put in the popsicle molds and then into the freezer. You can make the popsicles with two flavors but my daughter just wanted one, Strawberry Mist. They wereÂ delicious taken right out of the freezer, but even better as they began to melt. I put mine in a bowl and waited for it to melt a bit. Because they are whipped instead of thick like regular yogurt, it tasted just like the kind you get at the ice-cream shop. Yummy!
Buy It: Yoplait Whips! are available in grocery stores and other stores where yogurt is sold. They are sold as regular yogurt in the dairy case. Download a coupon for $0.60 off when you buy 3. *Sign up for Betty Crocker Newsletter and receive a coupon for a free Yoplait Whips!
*This free coupon is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee
Win It: Win the Summer Cool Down gift bag that includes two free coupons for Yoplait Whips!, cooler tote, popsicle molds and a set of 12 color-changing spoons (as seen in the image above).
1. Contest starts now and ends Monday Sept. 14th at midnight EST.
2. Open to US Residents only.
3. Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
4. Winner has 2 days to claim prize.
5. Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
Mandatory Entry: Leave a comment about either 1) What topping you would like on your frozen Yoplait Whips! 2) If you would like to eat Yoplait Whips! frozen or chilled and why. Please donâ€™t copy the comment above you. If this is not done, all other entries will not count.
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Sign up for this blogs RSS feed. (Only new followers)
- Leave a comment about what flavor Yoplait Whips! youd like to try or have tried.
- Write a blog post about this contest with a link to this post. (let me know the link to your post)
- Leave a comment on Educating Esme Book Review And Giveaway. (let me know the post please)
- Join this blogs Facebook Networked Blogs page â€“ found on the sidebar. (leave your Facebook name please).
- Follow me, ConnieFoggles on Twitter. (leave your Twitter ID please)
- Tweet this exactly as it is and leave your Twitter ID please:
Win Yoplait Whips! Gift Bag @ConnieFoggles And Cool Down http://tinyurl.com/nxnexb PL RT
This review and giveaway was sponsored by My Blog Spark.