Chocolate Cheerios is made with real cocoa and is low in fat. Its good for you with 8 grams of whole grain per serving, cholesterol free and is a good source of calcium and vitamin D. It tastes just like chocolate milk in a bowl! Another great addition to the Cheerios cereals.
There are some recipes available from Cheerios for you to take a look at and use. Surprise your family!
My Review: This was a big hit in my house. Chocolate cereal is something that I use as a treat, but with the health benefits of Chocolate Cheerios, I have no problem serving this every day. Plus, I know my daughter will drink the excess milk in the bowl.
Savings Alert! Print a 50 cents off coupon for your next purchase of Chocolate Cheerios
Giveaway: Win a Chocolate Cheerios Gift Pack which includes One Box of Chocolate Cheerio, One Ceramic Cereal Bowl, Chocolate Scented bath items and One Bath Pouf.
- Contest starts now and ends Feb. 15th at midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over in the US.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org.
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize.
- Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Leave a comment about what is your favorite Cheerios cereal.
- Follow my blog on Facebook. (Please leave your Facebook ID)
- Follow me, ConnieFoggles, on Twitter. (Please leave your Twitter ID)
- Sign up for my FriendFeed (Please leave your FriendFeed ID)
- Use the Bookmark widget/button under this post and share this post on any of the sites listed. (Please comment with which site you shared this post on.)
- Tweet this exactly:
Win A Chocolate Cheerios Gift Pack @ConnieFoggles http://bit.ly/aCopVQ Ends 2/15 PL RT
Disclosure: Product, information, prize pack, and giveaway have all been provided by Cheerios andMy BlogSpark. All opinions are my own.