EcoSMARTorganic bug control provided me with their Insect Repellent to review.Â It is made with organic plant oils. It is DEET free and does not contain any synthetic chemicals. EcoSMART Insect Repellent, the organic bug control, keeps away mosquitoes, ticks, gnats and other insects. Its safe for whole family. Just shake and spray on skin and clothing. For your face, spray on your hand and rub on face. Active ingredients: Rosemary Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Oil and Lemongrass Oil.
My Review: Although its not warm enough yet for bugs to be buzzing around, even here in Florida, I was able to give the spray a try. It absorbs into the skin quickly and does not leave a greasy or oily feel. The odor is pleasant, with no chemical smell. I assume its the various oils that I smell, which is nice.
Giveaway: Win an EcoSMART Safe Picnic Value Bundle worth $23
- Contest starts now and ends March 17th at midnight EST.
- Open to adults 18 and over in the US.
- One entry per household.
- Winner chosen by Random.org.
- Winner has 2 days to claim prize.
- Have fun and tell your friends.
How To Enter:
For One Entry For Each Below: (please leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Leave a comment about when you would use EcoSmart Insect Repellent.
- Follow my blog on Facebook. (Please leave your Facebook ID)
- Follow me, ConnieFoggles, on Twitter. (Please leave your Twitter ID)
- Sign up for my FriendFeed (Please leave your FriendFeed ID)
- Use the Bookmark widget/button under this post and share this post on any of the sites listed. (Please comment with which site you shared this post on.)
- Tweet this exactly (You can tweet daily) Please leave a link to your tweet:
Win EcoSMART Organic Picnic Bundle @ConnieFoggles Ends 3/17 http://bit.ly/dkCoJa PL RT
I was provided with the insect repellent. All opinions are my own. Please see my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Giveaway Ended. Winner Posted.